Innovative Approaches to Teaching and Learning in Science.
•3 weeks course which follows the British pedagogy in teaching Science for school teachers.
a- Science teachers of Middle and high school ( Language /private/International)
b- Newly Qualified teachers
c- Any teacher wishes to teach science in English
Develop teaching skills of Science teachers to motivate their creativity and awareness toward the effective inclusive learning.
Models of learning
• Social constructivism model
• Think-pair-share Model
• Kolb’s Experiential Learning Model.
Duration and no of hours
• No of hours for the whole programme 24 hours ( 4 x 6 sessions)
•. Every Sunday and Tuesday from 4.30pm- 8 .30pm
1. Teaching Development
2. Learning Development
3. Formulating scientific concepts in English with clear presentations
4. Inclusion ,Evaluation and Reflection
Miss Marwa Abdel-Samea A.Mansour
Qualifications and Experience
• BSc. Microbiology/Chemistry ( Ain Shams university )
• 11 years’ experience of teaching Science in different international schools ( language/ American / British) systems.
• She holds Cambridge International diploma in Teaching and Learning.
• She was a STEAM Coordinator/ trainer in Dubai International Schools.
• She is an Academic coordinator/ Trainer in many international schools and Centers( at both Dubai and Egypt).
• Miss Marwa also holds many other certificates from AUC, advanced ED and other educational organizations in the field of teaching science and training teachers.
Certificate of Attendance
A t the end of the programme each applicant will receive a certificate from the Egyptian British Education Association- London and the Arab British Academy for Training and Human Resources Development- Egypt and UK
For booking and registration please fill in the following form
10% discount for all members of the British Egyptian Education Association EBEA London
All delegate will be issued a certificate of attendance from :
Centre for African Business Education (CABE- UK)
The Arabic British Academy for Training and Human Resources Development (ABAHRD) and
The Egyptian British Education Association UK (EBEA)