Certified Professional in Education Excellence (CPEE)June 18, 2018
Diploma in Business Administration Accredited L4 and L5June 18, 2018
Certified Professional in Healthcare Excellence is a newly developed professional qualification that is based on best practice in healthcare quality and informed by research and practice.
The target audience of CPHE includes but not limited to:
• Physicians/Medical Doctors
• Lab and medical devices technicians.
• Managers and staff at healthcare institutions.
Anyone who works in hospitals or the Health field with a minimum experience of 3 years.
1-Attain a professional qualification status as Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality which contributes to career advancement.
2-Becoming a member in a professional network of CPHEs world-wide.
3-The certificate is a pathway to join academic studies.
4-Receive monthly updates and job alerts through the CPHE newsletter.
5-Access to members area.
1-Organizational Strategic Leadership and Quality
2-Quality Management Tools & Standards
3-Continuous Education and Learning
4-Continuous Improvement & Performance Excellence
· 30 hours face to face
· 30 hours Self-Study
· 30 hours project
• In addition to the endorsement from international professional and academic institutions, the CPHE will be accredited by an external board of examiners and reviewers.
• The board of examiners will be announced prior to the course start.
More information contact
, B.Com, MQM, IIP, EFQM, FLPI, PhD
Programme Leader, Strategic Quality Management, Portsmouth Business School, UK
Co-Author, the Learning Driven Organisation Model [LDO]