Bespoke Early Years Training CourseAugust 1, 2017
Teaching English as a Foreign LanguageAugust 1, 2017
Innovative approaches to develop students’ higher order and critical thinking skills to enable them to improve their performance - A level and GCSE
The aims of this course are to enable delegates to:
- critically explore ideas about the development of their students cognition.
- challenge learning theories and evaluate them.
- explore new ways to teach large groups of students without compromising the learning experience.
- analyse different models of the development of students thinking skills.
- understand how to develop meta-cognition in their students and others.
- critically explore strategies to develop students critical thinking skills and apply them to their learning situations.
This course offers input on the chronology of ‘thinking about thinking’ and invites tutors to explore new innovative approaches to developing students’ critical and independent thinking skills.
Independent thinking skills is what develops students higher order skills and enable them to do very well in their undergraduate courses and be competitive in the labour market.
This course will give tutors the opportunity to understand the development of students cognitive skills and how to enable them to develop their thinking skills.
During this course you will learn about mapping the connections between the ideas of and concepts to develop critical thinking skills and explore how to apply them to their learning situations.
Tutors will explore innovative techniques to transfer the ideas and strategies in this workshop to the classroom environment and learning situations to aid students learning and development.
The course will be delivered by a British university tutor, also author and writer of many schools text books, ex educational advisor for the British Department of Education and ex chief examiner with one of the best seller British board of exam for A level and GCSE
10.00 am. to 4.00 pm. (6hours)
Certificate at the end of the day
All delegate will be issued a certificate of attendance from :
Arabic British Academy for Training and Human Resources Development (ABAHRD)
Egyptian British Education Association UK (EBEA)