Using Technology to Support the Learning of Mathematics:
ICT has a key role to play in mathematical education. The nature of ICT means that students can explore, play, compete and collaborate so that they develop the confidence required to be a good mathematician.
1: Playful Exploration
2: Screen casting
3: Use of images
4: Use of computer games
6: Immersive Spaces
7: Virtual World Creation
The course will also discuss ho ICT could aid the planning of a Maths lesson in an innovative and creative way.
Through the course Teachers will reflect on and identify their professional development needs.
1-Explore: the key role of ICT that play in mathematical education, The nature of ICT means that students can explore (play, compete and collaborate) so that they develop the confidence required to be a good mathematician
2-Share range of ideas that can extend and enhance learning and more.
Aims of the course
1. To explore the key role of ICT that play in mathematical education.
2. To assess Technology impacts on the way we teach and evaluate the usefulness of TWT.
3. To explain Practical ideas to support the learning of Maths
4. To investigate Mastering Maths through Game-Based Learning.
Brief breakdown of sessions
1. Understanding 21st century skills ( Critical thinking – Collaboration and communication)
2. How does technology affect the way we teach Maths , Internet safety and Child protection
3. How ICT has a key role to play in mathematical education.
4. Mastering Maths through Game-Based Learning.
•21st century skills
•Usefulness of TWT
•Practical ideas to TMWT
•Mastering Maths through Game-Based Learning
All delegate will be issued a certificate of attendance from :
Centre for African Business Education (CABE- UK)
The Arabic British Academy for Training and Human Resources Development (ABAHRD) and
The Egyptian British Education Association UK (EBEA)
Register Now[contact-form-7 id=”8183″ title=”Registration form”]