Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
One Year Part-time
• Are you looking to work in an Early Year setting in England should the opportunity arises.
• Are you looking to work in the gulf area and earn an excellent salary
For the first time in Egypt we are pleased to offer this Early Years Qualifications.
These qualifications are written by subject specialists, based on the UK Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), National Occupational Standards (NOS), current best practice and are tailored to specific job roles within schools.
L3 CACHE qualifications allow:
1. Learners to gain the knowledge and skills directly relevant to the work they do
2. Learners to become Early Years Educators, enabling them to work with children from birth to 5 years and gain knowledge of children aged 5 to 7 years.
3. Learning to take place in small bite sized chunks through the award of credit for units which, when combined, lead to the achievement of qualifications.
Structured the units around three themes:
• Theme 1: Health and well-being
• Theme 2: Legislation, frameworks and professional practice
• Theme 3: Play, development and learning for school readiness
Support we offer:
• Subject sessions by expert tutors
• Assessment in schools
• E Portfolio
• Administration and registrations
• Skype meeting with British colleagues in England
• Pre joining tasks and activities