Bespoke Early Years Training Courses with CABESeptember 18, 2017
Advanced International Marketing (AIM)October 1, 2017
Basic International Marketing(BIM)
As part of this general larger goal of the course, students will gain:
1. an understanding of the key components of the global marketing mix and their use in marketing
2. knowledge of the role of new product development and market research as key support activities in an overall marketing program
3. the ability to assess advantages and disadvantages of various market entry strategies and market entry modes
4. knowledge of new forms of global brand communication and consumer behaviour
5. knowledge of the role new technologies play in global marketing activities
6. an understanding of the role of marketing and of new forms of knowledge and intellectual property right regimes for the competitive advantage of a firm.
The course takes students from mundane problems in daily marketing activity to discovering the underlying theoretical issues behind marketing as practice and science.
The course places heavy emphasis on analysing global cultural and social patterns and their impact on marketing strategy.
• What is marketing? Macro- versus micromarketing
• Elements of the international marketing environment
• Global culture and globalization
• Cross-cultural consumer behaviour
International market research and global market segmentation
Market entry strategies and ‘psychic distance’
• Market entry modes, export behaviour and franchising
• Competitive advantage and knowledge (global & local)
• International product mix and the global brand
• Advertising, public relations and global marketing communications
• Supply chain strategies and distribution channels
• Pricing decisions in international marketing
• Relationships, networks and partnerships in international marketing
Begins his career in a path is that rare among other transport & logistics experts,having earned BSc Shipbuilding Engineering,several diplomas in Top Management from Hans Seidal Foundation in Berlin, Dry Cargo Chartering from Practical Maritime Institute in London,
MBA from West Brook Canada and MBA Ein Shams University.
for more information about Dr Hamdy click here
30 hours -3 days
All delegate will be issued a certificate of attendance from :
for African Business Education (CABE- UK
Arabic British Academy for Training and Human Resources Development (ABAHRD
Egyptian British Education Association UK (EBEA