Strategies To Teach Childern With Hearing ImpairmentAugust 5, 2017
Adults- English CoursesAugust 5, 2017
Residential summer courses for 12- 17 years old students
- To be ahead of others.
- To visit England during your summer holiday.
- To developing your interest in sport or music.
- To study in the UK.
- To have interest in learning new skills or knowledge.
- To explore new culture and meeting new people.
- To developing your leadership and interpersonal skills.
- To improve fluency and communication skills.
- To consolidate and develop knowledge or grammar and vocabulary.
We offer residential summer courses for 12- 17 years old students in each of the following areas;
- Football and English.
- Tennis and English.
- Creative Art and English.
- English with other sport and cultural activities.
All our courses are inclusive of accommodation, 24 hours supervision, food, English tuition, sport activities, cultural trips and exertions etc.
They are in a private boarding school with all facilities for our children (supervisors will also have rooms in the school) in a picturesque English village and the nearest town .
Certificate at the end of the day
All delegate will be issued a certificate of attendance from :
Arabic British Academy for Training and Human Resources Development (ABAHRD)
Egyptian British Education Association UK (EBEA)