Media – Grimsby InstituteAugust 5, 2017
Logistics – Grimsby InstituteAugust 5, 2017
Teacher Education Programme.
“Introduce international teaching staff to pedagogy and good teaching practice from the UK Further Education and, Higher Education in Further Education sectors’
The 2 weeks programme will comprise:
1- Two weeks accommodation.
2- Airport pick up (Manchester) and return.
3- Local cultural visits and activities including a visit to our Innovation Teaching Centre.
4- Free time to explore the UK and local areas.
5-Tuition and activities hosted at the University Centre Grimsby containing the following indicative content/activity:
- Sampling of CPD activities alongside UK based staff in our dedicated ‘Innovate centre.
- Visiting classroom activities and interacting with those sessions.
- Reviewing the latest simulator training technology at our ‘MODAL’ centre.
- Understanding the learner journey and the importance of its component parts.
- Induction, screening, target setting, individual learning plans.
The ‘International Teacher Education programme is designed for those involved in teaching, training and education who seek further professional development in teaching practice.
In addition to providing confirmation of CPD.
10.00 am. to 4.00 pm. (6hours)
Certificate at the end of the day
All delegate will be issued a certificate of attendance from :
Institute, University Centre Grimsby
Arabic British Academy for Training and Human Resources Development (ABAHRD
Egyptian British Education Association UK (EBEA